Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Size 13 Shoes.

No, its no typo, my shoe size is really 13!!
No wonder people say 13 is an unlucky number!! I cant seem to find a shoe that fits me...Not a single one!!
I have to search and search and search and then search a little more!!
And EVEN if i do find something, it will the most pathetic, bland looking shoes you'll ever have seen....
Seems like all the good stuff is limited upto size 11....... and that makes me MAD!!!! :x
I go to Nike, i go to Reebok, i go to Bata, i go to Puma, i go to Adidas and they say we "normally" don't have customers with size 13 shoes..... wrong answer coppertop, now I'd like to blow Ur brains out!!
I go to parel, i go to bandra, i go to juhu, i go to VT, heck i go to dadar and baam!! nothing!! i mean wtf!!!
What sins did i commit in my previous life!?! :S
I enter one of the local brands like Bata and when they measure my foot size , they look at me as if I'm a convicted criminal, its really incriminating, i feel as if i have commit the most horrific wretched crimes......
I enter one of those international "money-sucking-wallet-emptying"  brands and they say we'll have to specially make/order those shoes for you or make do with shoes a size smaller...... but they say that with a sly look in their face......
I really feel embarassed when there are dozens of people in the shop and the shout to each enquiring if they have "SIZE 13" shoes in storage.....i hate the feeling of dozens of eyes gazing at me or maybe they gaze at my foot?? hmmmmm??!.......
i already feel a little awkward with my unusal height, coupled with this gazing and its a recipe for emotional turmoil.....
Lastly , i would like to request/beg the shopes in mumbai to have a resonably large stock of "SIZE 13" shoes. coz sooner or later i'm going to come knocking at your doorsteps.....
Adios........
Chao and take care of yourself........
cyaaaaa........

aww!! | NuSpeeD

p.s : it's been a while since i've posted, sorry about that!! Expect coupla more interesting blog posts in the coming week.....peace!!  \m/

No comments: