Monday, May 12, 2008

LOST - Spectacles



In this Euphoria of Man United winning the Premier League and me, lightening up my blog, i forgot one major loss, i LOST my damn SPECTACLES!!! :S :@
It was an integral part of me.....obviously, because i had a number of -2.75/-3.5 (:O)..... Now it has gone away from me forever, lost at sea, literally!!!
I slipped at the beach, a huge wave slammed into me and my specs just got washed away.... :(
Oh, well...... it ain't the end of the world....
My eyes will resume normal undeterred vision from Tuesday, thats what teh optician promised [:P] , so no big deal.......
Chaoo.....
Take Care and :yawn: good morning/night (rly dunno, dun care either)...........

until next time this is nuspeed searching REALLY hard for those alphabets on the keyboard............
Cyaaaa..........

aww!! | NuSpeeD

No comments: