Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Next Chapter.....

And so i about 20 hrs the most important chapter in my life wrt my career is to begin.....
New lessons to be learnt, 
New relations to be sought,
New crushes, New Love stories,
New Hang-outs, New friends, 
New Dreams, New Accomplishments
New Rewards, New losses
And last but not least New bonds will blossom.......
All a part of what is called life but with a new face!!
Each passing minute makes me more restless, fills me with anxiety, encompasses me with anticipation....
I cant wait to go to college, attend lectures, bunk 'em too xD, make new friends and all things that a new experience can conjure!!
All i can say is i can hardly wait!!
20 Hrs and ticking!!!


You might think what's the big deal! we all have gone to college dude, ease up.....
But I say the sooner u realize the better "There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path..."

until next time this is nuspeed signing-out!!!
peace!!
chaoo, adios.........

aww!!! | NuSpeeD

No comments: