Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finally!!!!

After a grueling summer of constant torment, heart-break, frustration, general sickness of absolute boredom, it has finally been revealed , the mystery scroll, the holy grail has finally been opened...... No, i wasn't on a quest to become grand master in kungfu (that would not have been bad although!!) lol!!! but the MCA CAP Round 1 list was finally (finally!!!) put on the website and i got selected into SIES Nerul which was my first choice college!!!
Anyhow, from monday start the procedures to induct me into the class of 2008/09 for MCA and its going to be hectic , if this summer is anything to go by....but i am finally relieved of all the tension....
I hope my B.sc IT results come out soon and i start my MCA as per schedule from august 1st (lets hope!! :P)......


anyways take good care of yaselves.....
this is nuspeed signing-out......
adios.....
cyaaaa soon......

aww!! | NuSpeeD

No comments: